2007 - Present
Challenger Motor Freight
- Driven a variety of manual and automatic (Freightliners, Volvo’s and Peterbilts.
- Pulled 53” Vans, Reefers, Step Decks, containers and 48” multi – axles trailers
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training
- Responsible for routing and time management
- Operated Qualcomm communication system and e-log
- Responsible for daily pre and post trip equipment inspections
July 2006 to March 2007
- Drove International Side load dump recycle truck
- Responsible for the safe and efficient pickup of curbside recyclables
- Safe and responsible dumping material at processing facility
- Followed Employer Provided Routing
2001 - Presnet
Independent full stack web developer and marketing. Projects chosen on a case by case basis.
Professional truck driver currently working for Challenger Motor Freight in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. Family man and part- time full stack web development.